Start the new year by checking out FEMA’s 2020 Preparedness Calendar. FEMA created this plan to provide customizable resources and activities throughout your area. It covers everything from Earthquake Awareness and Flood Safety to Pet Preparedness. FEMA launched the Ready Campaign in February 2003 to help educate and empower the American people to correctly prepare for potential emergencies.
March “It’s Not Luck” Campaign
- Wildfire Safety/National Community
- National Building Safety Month
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week
- National Dam Safety Day
- Cyber Security Awareness Month
- National Community Planning Month
- Fire Prevention/National Fire
- Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill
Click here to view FEMA’s website.