A short, sweet and to the point A Q & A with Heads Up Community on mobile Emergency Notification Systems, with Butch Evans!
1. Q. What is a mobile Emergency Notification System?
A. A mobile Emergency Notification System is a software system that is set up to send out emergency notifications to thousands of mobile devices grouped into geographic areas that users receive meaningful content related to emergencies in their area.
2. Q. How do push notifications work?
A. A push notification is an automated message sent by an application to a user when the application is not open.
3. Q. What does a community app do?
A. The app is geared specifically towards events and other activities that are currently going on in the community.
4. Q. What is a community?
A. A unified body of individuals such as the people with a common interest living a particular area.
5. Q. What is the status of social media?
A. On average people across the globe spend 2 hours and 16 minutes per day on social media and use an average of 8.9 platforms.
6. Q. What is noise on social media?
A. Noise is information that is not useful; which does not have any value to you right now.
7. Q. What is the best time to receive social media deployments?
A. * Early AM (1 am-8 am) 18%
* Working Hrs (9 am-4 pm) 52%
* After Hrs (5 pm-12 pm) 30%